12. CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
11. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
10. I went to buy a toaster oven and they gave me a bank.
9. Hot Wheels and Matchbox car companies are now trading higher than the cars themselves.
8. Obama met with small businesses – GE, Pfizer, Chrysler, Citigroup
7. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
6. People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and are learning their kids’ names
5. The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
4. The new pick up line in bars, “I work for the federal government”
3. Motel Six won’t leave the lights on.
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
And my most favorite indicator of all.
1. If the bank returns your check marked as “insufficient funds,” you have to wonder theirs